Friday, September 7, 2012

Spooktoberfest Blog Hop




Who’s up to their old blogfest tricks again?
Dani at Entertaining Interests and myself, that’s who.

Spooktoberfest is where cobwebs tickle your nose, cauldrons are brewing, jack-o-lanterns light the way, and ghosts go bump in the night. Oh yeah, watch out for the razors!


Requirements:

1.  Your Flash Fiction piece cannot be any longer than 300 words. Sorry… that’s part of the challenge. It can be scary, comical, romantic, whatever you choose. Just be creative!
2.  You must use the MANDATORY 5 words listed below 
   cobweb(s) 
   cauldron(s) 
   jack-o-lantern(s)
   ghost(s)
  razor(s)
3.  Post your Flash Fiction piece on your blog anytime between ...
Friday Oct. 26 - Monday, Oct. 29th.  The contest ends at 11:59 p.m. Monday.
4.  Follow Dani and myself if you don’t already. We will follow back.
5.  It’s a blog hop, so hop around to other participating blogs and leave some awesome comments when the stories are posted.
6.  Have fun!

It'd be super cool if you'd post the Spooktoberfest button on your page.

Dani and I will each choose a winner. That's two winners total. 
We will post our decisions on HALLOWEEN . . . Wednesday, Oct. 31st.

PRIZES: Candy and a grab bag of awesome stuff. The winners will get the biggest bags we can find of their favorite candy along with a bag containing some fun spookified items.

This blogfest is international. 

So what are you guys waiting for? Sign up using the linky thing below and spread the word on your Blog, Twitter, Facebook, owl messenger, or however you want!






19 comments:

  1. Ooh sounds good! I love Halloween so it should be a fun story to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed up - looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwah-ha-ha-ha! Ok, so maybe I need to work on my evil laugh before October... but this does look like so much fun! I am totally in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this sounds spooktacular! groan & moan =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to you gorgeous ladies for joining the blogfest!!! Can't wait to read your entries! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. This is going to be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great blog hop. I'm going to see if I'll be in town to participate. I'm a new follower. Thanks so much for participating in What's Your Chocoloate blogfest. I'm a little early, so I'll stop back by later.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love 300 word blogfests. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just joined the blogfest. New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, all! Thanks for joining! I'm excited to read all of the entries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am new to your blog. I am going to think about this one and probably write something boo-ti-ful! lol
    ~Naila Moon

    writing blog---> http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/
    main blog---> http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like fun :)

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just added myself to this...we'll see what I can do! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm totally in! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have just found your blog and this sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woohoo! So happy with the turnout. We're excited to read all of your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've posted my flash piece today, it's already Friday here in Aus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mine will be posted on the Saturday the 28th:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy. So do photos of Adam Levine... <3